As we head into the fall, the Shift Zero C-PACER task force is working with legislators and stakeholders to build strong support for HB 1796 in the upcoming legislative session. We will need key organizations and associations to support C-PACER as a legislative priority this year and your engagement will be critical to make that happen.
The task force is hosting a webinar on Thursday, September 26 covering:
- What is C-PACER financing and how would it work in Washington?
- Why is C-PACER a winning opportunity for commercial building owners… especially now?
- What can you do help C-PACER legislation pass in 2020?
- Thursday, September 26, 1-2pm
- RSVP here
- More information: one-pager; https://shiftzero.org/pace/