Sign up for the Shift Zero newsletter
- Stay informed about Shift Zero advocacy alerts and policy news. Subscribe.
- Join a Shift Zero team to contribute expertise, develop policy proposals and take action on priority initiatives.
Become an organizational member
- Broaden your organization’s reach on policy issues around climate and the built environment
- Get connected to a community of people committed to working collaboratively to advance zero carbon buildings at the state and local levels
- Leverage your expertise and strengthen Shift Zero’s collective voice
- Participate in setting Shift Zero priorities and establishing common ground
Contact email@example.com for more information.