There are many ways to participate in Shift Zero! Please reach out with questions, feedback, and membership inquiries to Rachel Koller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request a presentation
- We are eager to share information about Shift Zero and listen to feedback and ideas from organizations and community groups. Please contact email@example.com to request a presentation at your next meeting.
Join a task force
- Join a task force to contribute expertise, develop policy proposals and take action on priority initiatives.
Become an organizational member
- Broaden your organization’s reach on policy issues around climate and the built environment
- Get connected to a community of people committed to working more collaboratively and strategically to advance zero net carbon buildings
- Make a difference: leverage your expertise and strengthen Shift Zero’s collective voice
- Participate in setting Shift Zero priorities and establishing common ground
- Contribute stakeholder input on progressive building policies at the state and local levels
Would your organization like to join? Please submit a brief Membership Application