The State Building Code Council (SBCC) recently held a public hearing on the commercial energy code, and will meet on July 26 to approve the code changes. Thank you to all the Shift Zero advocates who spoke up on behalf of these important efficiency advancements!
Residential Energy Code Webinars
Our focus is now on mobilizing advocates for the September residential energy code public hearings in Olympia and Spokane. Learn about the current proposed changes and how to advocate at these upcoming webinars:
Webinars: Residential Energy Code Advocacy 101
- Friday, Aug 2, 1-2pm and Thursday, Aug 29 2-3pm (same content for both)
- RSVP to email@example.com
- Hosted by the Shift Zero Roadmap to ZNE Task Force
Key Meeting Dates:
- Sep 13: SBCC Public Hearing, Spokane – 10am
- Sep 27: SBCC Public Hearing, Olympia – 10am
Information about the major code proposals can be found in this advocacy overview. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.